How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
curdog
Last Name: Hill
First Name: Kirby
Address: Kirby Hill 1023 Forrest Lane Carthage Texas 75633
Phone: 9363713628

"Its GREAT to be alive"

Post by curdog »

On the biography video of Atlas he stretches and talks about how when you stretch in the morning and you say "its great to be alive" thats Dynamic Tension.

I saw something recently that corresponds to that statement. A person was talking about bodyweight exercises, especially DT, and said that those who practice this kind of exercise talk about a feeling of "aliveness." I don't know if that is actually a word or not, but I know the feeling. I have done other kinds of exercise, but none of them make you feel quite like DT. "Aliveness," despite its poor grammer, describes it better than any other word I know.
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Re: "Its GREAT to be alive"

Post by emfermi »

Ready, energized, alive, full of life.... The adjetives to describe the feeling can go on and on, but the fact remains that DT will do wonders to your physique and your outlook towards live. No wonder that when promoting DT, Mr. Atlas used to ask "Feeling only half alive? Feel on top of the world with Dynamic Tension".
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Post by Bridge »

DT makes you feel that it's great to be alive when you do your routine in the morning. What a great way to start your day with the feeling and mindset that "it's great to be alive."
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Post by SPEARHEAD »

A living person has no reason to complain.