Hello Everyone

How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
DT_lover
Last Name: w
First Name: a
Address: USA

Hello Everyone

Post by DT_lover »

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Wayne and I am 35 years old. I found this place by chance and I am glad I did. I am a practitioner of DT and I love it! As far as any one single system goes, there is truly none like it. Hoping to learn a lot here. Good luck to all with DT.
william s
Last Name: stacy
First Name: william
Address: 12400 winfree st chester va 23831

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by william s »

Welcome. DT is indeed a great system and will give you great results.
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

Welcome to the forum and to DT, the road to health and strength, as I like to call it :D
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Post by SPEARHEAD »

Welcome aboard DT_lover! It would be interesting to learn how the others here discovered this site. I looked for it deliberately. Before I ever surfed the internet, i took a continuing education course on how to surf the web at a local community college. On one exercise, the teacher told us to search for something of our choice. I searched for Charles Atlas. I had noticed his ads had disappeared from the magazines the past few years and wondered if the company was still in business. I figured if they still existed then surely they'd be taking advantage of the internet. And they were. So me and Charles Atlas lmtd have been together as long as I have been surfing the web.