How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Post by Henry Marczak »

A New Year and new resolutions, diet changes for the better, and keeping up with daily exercise.
curdog
Last Name: Hill
First Name: Kirby
Address: Kirby Hill 1023 Forrest Lane Carthage Texas 75633
Phone: 9363713628

Re: 2010

Post by curdog »

Henry, I have shared on this forum before that nutrition is the great weakness I have when it comes to the Atlas system. I'm not fat or skinny, but my diet could be improved.

I have decided to take a small step: I have quit eating fried food. Of course, if fried is all I have in front of my then fried food will be just the right thing! I don't plan to be a food crank. Nevertheless, fried food can go. Too much calories, too much indigestion, too many other healthy alternatives.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: 2010

Post by Henry Marczak »

My weight before the Christmas Holidays was 140 lbs, I used this time to add calories and bulk up a bit, eventually did gain 5 lbs but only around my waist. At 57 I'm geared more for lean and fit, trying to gain size from eating more calories doesn't work for me. I intend to go more organic with my diet, not vegetarian but more natural foods and meat, poultry and eggs that are free range, sure it cost more but I'm not shoveling loads of meat down my neck.