Before Or After Breakfast

How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Before Or After Breakfast

Post by Bridge »

I wonder how many of the members here exercise before breakfast? I am trying to cultivate this habit, but is is difficult for me. I usually arise, do a few stretches, have breakfast, wait about an hour and then exercise, but if I arise later than normal, it is difficult to maintain my program. Thus, I am trying to do my exercises upon arising and before breakfast. I have always felt that you needed to eat before exercise to maintain energy levels, but I understand that boxers arise and run, and then have breakfast, so hopefully I can get myself to do this.
zigzag
Last Name: dinning
First Name: john
Address: 18 belvedere rd blackburn lancs
Phone: 01254245709

Re: Before Or After Breakfast

Post by zigzag »

Hi Bridge
I know that CA advocated springing out of bed and into the exercises but I could never master that part of the course. I usually drag myself out of bed around 9AM, now I have retired, get a cup of tea and then settle down for a light breakfast which always includes a banana. The banana apparently is an gift to exercising as it aids to the storage of energy which is slowly released while working out.
I will commence the course about a hour or so later and take it easy, as mornings are no longer my best times for activity ( no matter what they may be!)
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

Since DT asks to train inmediately on arising, I try to follow it. Thus, I first exercise and then have breakfast.When I have waken late, at least I try to get some dips and deep knee bends done. My morning routine is a light one, meaning I do no use a lot of tension when performing my exercises. It is in my evening routine when I really put a lot of pep into. But that is my personal choice.

Luigi
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Post by Henry Marczak »

I workout after breakfast.
geosta
Last Name: Stathis
First Name: George
Address: Amfipoleos 18-20 54454 Thessaloniki Greece
Phone: 2310921682

Post by geosta »

I wake up, drink only a cup of coffe (black), then exersize and after that I eat my breakfast.
It's very difficult for me to exersize immidiately on arissing but that way I can workout without having my stomach full wich is always a bad idea.
"Give every man more in use value
than you take from him in cash value;
then you are adding to the life of the
world
by every business transaction"

Wallace D. Wattles