How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Never too late

Post by Henry Marczak »

Back in 1973 I was doing a bit of yoga at a local studio, my teacher was 47 the same age as my mum. I tried getting mum into doing some exercise but she would say "it's to late for that!" Now I'm 62 and realize there's no reason not to start a health and fitness program at any age. My mum never did and as she got into her 80's she was in terrible shape and health, had she started exercising and eat a better diet she could of age with much better health, mobility and suffer less.

The Dynamic-Tension® Bodybuilding and Fitness Course has everything you need to get you started and keep you healthy, strong and fit into later years.
Marine0861
Last Name: Williams
First Name: Stephen
Address: TEXAS

Re: Never too late

Post by Marine0861 »

I'm about to begin it (again) at the age of 45. It worked wonders years ago but I made the mistake of joining a gym. Never again!
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Post by SPEARHEAD »

With Dynamic Tension, your gym travels with you everywhere you go.
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Post by Bridge »

The Dynamic Tension Course is timeless, having advocated so called modern concepts such as mini workouts throughout the day, morning and evening workouts, walking 3 miles a day, cold showers, deep breathing, and eating a sensible diet among others. The course is all anyone needs for health and fitness.
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Post by SPEARHEAD »

If you can't do the 3 mile walk, you can replace it with skipping rope, running in place, speed walking, jumping jacks, or something similar.
Jim
Last Name: Heath
First Name: James
Address: 473 Morris Avenue Providence RI 02906

Post by Jim »

I've found that I can do upper body exercises while on my early a.m. walk! I get a rhythm going on, say, curls, using the walking pace to determine how slow or fast I do them. There's a steep hill near by, too, that I do lunge walks (Lesson 8, Exercise 7) while walking up the hill. It's great for working the thighs, hips and butt and It really gets my heart rate up, too. So I benefit from DT and aerobics on the same workout.
Jim