Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!

How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!

Post by Bridge »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2015 to all! Remember in your new year resolutions to resolve to take care of your greatest wealth, your health!
Jim
Last Name: Heath
First Name: James
Address: 473 Morris Avenue Providence RI 02906

Re: Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!

Post by Jim »

Yes, Merry Christmas to all! I'm not very successful when it comes to new year's resolutions, but I'm gonna give it a try again and resolve to practicing DT on a more consistent basis. At 74 I can't do a full routine everyday as the fatigue accumulates, then I end up taking off a couple days to recoup, and then I've lost my momentum. But I'm discovering that I can do walking or jogging intervals, and a few of the DT exercises most days. I'm resolving to do at least 2 exercises each day, say, squats and dips, or lunge walking and curls, or whatever 2 or 3 feel best. How about other Atlas students and practitioners... let's hear your resolutions for 2015 just around the corner. Jim
Marine0861
Last Name: Williams
First Name: Stephen
Address: TEXAS

Post by Marine0861 »

Merry Christmas, all.

My NYR's are to continue on the Atlas path, reading and studying the Lessons and all the gems CA put in his course. I also want to get back to studying my karate I started so many years ago as a young Marine - I just found the style I used to study back in 1988-1992, so I'm going to pick that back up again.
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Post by SPEARHEAD »

A belated MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! New Year's resolutions? Well, I'm not into that anymore, but if I were, I'd resolve to keep on pressing own with faithfully practicing physical culture according to the principles laid out in Charles Atlas Dynamic Tension course, and to do a better job this year at making this world a better place for all, than I did last year.
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Post by Bridge »

SPEARHEAD wrote:A belated MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! New Year's resolutions? Well, I'm not into that anymore, but if I were, I'd resolve to keep on pressing own with faithfully practicing physical culture according to the principles laid out in Charles Atlas Dynamic Tension course, and to do a better job this year at making this world a better place for all, than I did last year.

Those are great resolutions! I hope to get my diet back in order, and go with the flow of life. Happy New Year to all!