Update on my progress

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Mickey
Last Name: Mickey
First Name: Solar
Address: 5205 Sturgeon Ct Waldorf md

Update on my progress

Post by Mickey »

First off, I have to say that this is with out a doubt the best way to improve yourself physically and mentally on the planet!!!!!!!!
Having said that i am already down in weight to 171 pounds (that's a 7 pound loss) since i have started. My dips have gone from 8 dips on my first day and night to 40 in the morning and 40 at night. The daily walks have also become somewhat of a moving meditation in the morning as it give me time alone to get myself ready for the coming workday, organize my thoughts. I feel i have more confidence in myself, physically and mentally and it also shows in my workplace. I have risen to the top 5 in sales in my first week on the job. I could go on and on about what The Charles Atlas program is doing for me and my family but i dont want to keep you all from all the other posts.

Thank you, Mr. Atlas

Mickey
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Re: Update on my progress

Post by emfermi »

Congratulations for your progress Mickey. Keep us posted on your future progress.
Mickey
Last Name: Mickey
First Name: Solar
Address: 5205 Sturgeon Ct Waldorf md

Re: Update on my progress

Post by Mickey »

HEY GUYS, I WILL POST NEW MEASUREMENTS AT THE BEGINNING OF NEXT WEEK ALONG WITH OTHER UPDATE.