Worth the extra cash?

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
njworkoutguy
Last Name: broniszewski
First Name: stan
Address: 73 Irving Place garfield NJ 07026
Phone: 9734787991

Re: Worth the extra cash?

Post by njworkoutguy »

I think the download version is the way to go. Instant access, plus it can be printed out. But either download, or the book itself - still far better than shelling out 500 bux a year on a gym membership.
Hux
Last Name: Huxley
First Name: Michael
Address: 2404 Bush St San Francisco CA 94115

Post by Hux »

My honest reply would be to simply get the course the fastest way possible. I did the download and I don't regret it. It was immediate and has the advantage of being searchable.

The physical book has well, its physicality going for it. But it is slightly more expensive and takes longer to get there. I'd say just do the download and get doing DT as quickly as possible. If you decide that you'd like the book int eh future, you can always order it again (I'll probably order the physical book at some point in the future myself)
ChristosStavros
Last Name: Merit
First Name: Nate
Address: 38 Rockwood West Valley City Utah 85140

Post by ChristosStavros »

I bought the e-version and then printed it out on my color copier when it downloaded. So, I have it stored on my C drive and I have a paper copy. Either way you purchase it, it's worth the cash. One respondent said something to the effect "DT can do for you what apparatus can, within reason." Dynamic Tension exercises can be adapted to any bodybuilding routine, using the proper sets and reps. It takes some experimentation to get it right, but once one does one can take ones physical development as far or farther as one can with any apparatus or Wonder Widget or Glam Gadget.

One of the first things you have to do is winnow down the exercises to the ones that really do the best for you overall. The Perpetual Lesson is good, amnd will keep you fit.
geosta

Post by geosta »

I'm from Europe, Greece and I bought the downloaded version. I wanted to start right away and this is the better way.

Also I didn't read all the course at one. Instead, I printed just the first lesson and I followed it for a week, then I printed the 2nd lesson, after 1 week the third and so on.

This way I did the course the way it intended to be by Charles Atlas. I din't fill my head with the 12 lessons information at once and I was always eager to print and read the next weeks lesson!
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

That´s an excellent advise, Geosta! The last time I did the 12 lesson course, I did in that exact way. I would read only one lesson at a time and it made my workout much more enjoyable ;) . It also helped to fix some ideas which I would not have being able to do If I had being trying to read the whole course :D. Very fine advise and maybe one that should be heeded by first timers because you avoid information overflow and can get the most out of DT!
Over43
Last Name: Ziegler
First Name: Jon
Address: Rexburg ID
Phone: 2083599708

Post by Over43 »

boredreiver wrote:Would anyone recommend buying the Atlas bok over the download? I'm ordering from the UK and, since the £ isn't as strong againt the $ as it used to be, the price difference is quite significant. Just want to know if it's worth paying the extra cash.
An advantage of the download over the book is it can be saved to a file. I can't find my Atlas Binder that I put together so I read the lessons off my computer.

Good Luck with your training,

O43