Vitamins

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
DT_lover
Last Name: w
First Name: a
Address: USA

Vitamins

Post by DT_lover »

Does anyone here take any vitamins? I am lost when it comes to this. My diet is pretty good, so I am sure I get a lot of the vitamins and minerals I need, but I would like to be sure, though. Anyone here that dabbles with vitamins/supplements that could give any siggestions, especially advising what your own schedule is like? Thanks a lot!
Wayne
william s
Last Name: stacy
First Name: william
Address: 12400 winfree st chester va 23831

Re: Vitamins

Post by william s »

I currently take a multivitamin, extra vitamin c and d a fish oil supplement and garlic. I am a midnight worker and take the extra vitamin d because i dont get enough sunlight. I do drink protein drinks to increase my protein intake. I am lactose intolerent and find it hard to consume milk. Although i can eat most cheeses without too much trouble.
atlas1212
Last Name: Panick
First Name: Jason
Address: 1758
Phone: 8313315526

Re: Vitamins

Post by atlas1212 »

DT_lover wrote:Does anyone here take any vitamins? I am lost when it comes to this. My diet is pretty good, so I am sure I get a lot of the vitamins and minerals I need, but I would like to be sure, though. Anyone here that dabbles with vitamins/supplements that could give any siggestions, especially advising what your own schedule is like? Thanks a lot!
Wayne
At the very minimum, take a good multi-vitamin daily.