Duration

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Hezi Malamud
Last Name: Malamud
First Name: Yehezkel
Address: Kfar Saba - Israel

Duration

Post by Hezi Malamud »

Hi, I have a problem: Every workout (the perpetual lesson) takes me about 30-40 minutes. May be I'm doing something wrong.
Bye,
Hezi
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: Duration

Post by Henry Marczak »

You don't give any details of your workout to make any advice. You can vary the focus, one day get tuff with the dips, and abs, the next day go lighter but more on the legs. Dips 100 (5X25), sit-ups 200, squatting/deep knee bends 200 is my average. I go for 5 sets on the basics, then work on some others.
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

Hezi, I do not time my workouts, but judging by the music I hear while exercising, I guess it takes me around 30 minutes to complete the whole perpetual lesson. It’s worth mentioning that I perform only two repetitions instead of three for the two abdominal exercises. If for you the time the routine takes up is too much, maybe you could split it in two, as Mr. Atlas recommends.
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Post by Bridge »

How many sets of each exercise do you do? 30 minutes is not too long if you do 200 reps of dips, and a lot of reps for the other exercises. Maybe you are doing everything right! :D
curdog
Last Name: Hill
First Name: Kirby
Address: Kirby Hill 1023 Forrest Lane Carthage Texas 75633
Phone: 9363713628

Post by curdog »

Re-read the Atlas course. Lesson 6, p. 3, first full paragraph. Atlas says we must make up our minds that each day we will spend a half hour in the morning and another at night exercising. Read this page carefully and you will see that you are not putting in too much time on DT.