Holy Cow! A 19 year old non-believers 5 month results

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
nils123
Last Name: Evensen
First Name: Nils
Address: 9679 south paisley circle

Holy Cow! A 19 year old non-believers 5 month results

Post by nils123 »

Hey guys, Nils here.

If it's alright with you, I want to give a bit of background information, have you ever read an inspirational post? That's the effect I want to give to beginners in this course.

If you can imagine a 5'8" 155 weakling runner/soccer player then you would have the perfect image of me 2 years ago. My body was not what one would call "attractive" I was skinny, with a tiny layer of fat around my body, in other words, no arms, no pecks, and no six pack.

If any of you can recall ever reading comic books, watching action movies, or just your ripped friends you can imagine what I've grown up with. Ever since I was a kid I secretly wanted a nice muscular body.

After I stopped running (asthma) and was cut from the soccer team (was just OK) I had no excuse not to go for it.

It wasn't for the girls, it was for me.

At the age of 17 I decided to work out, I bought a weights book, a weight set, some protein powder, and I was ready to follow all advise.

After following the program for 3 months I saw dismal results, in fact, I looked worse then before! Seeking help I turned to my friends who lifted weights.

They pushed me hard and tried their best, but in the end, once again I didn't look great. After a few months I decided to give up, I was a slightly fat 165 and then got swine flu, I lost all of my fat (and my small amounts of muscle) I felt discouraged and blamed it all on my genetics.

I went to college and all of my roomates were causal bodybuilders, they invited me to work out with them but I turned them down, I always felt weird talking to them, like they had achieved something I had failed at. (note: we were still great friends)

Finally in a marketing class I ran across the old Charles atlas course I laughed at it and figured "I've heard this before"

After doing some research I found mixed reviews, some people said it worked, others said it didn't.

Have you ever seen that before? All of the naysayers about Charles Atlas online?

I decided the only way to know, was to try it out.

Boy oh boy was I surprised.

I sit here at, weighing 171, with a nice muscular body.

My chest has grown 3 inches, my shoulders are large and muscular, my arms get attention, my top abs show.

I'll admit my waist expanded...a little.

My legs are back to their soccer prime, large and muscular, my neck looks good.

Everywhere I go people compliment me, old friends who haven't seen me tell me I look great, girls stare at me while I walk by.

My old weight lifter friends compliment me, as I look slightly bigger then some of them :D

I am now in the process of cutting off a bit of the excess fat that I have, all of it is stuff I used to have, and some has disappeared, I want to see my lower abs and have a nice lean look.

I will upload pictures as soon as I get a new digital camera.

In summary: Does the Charles Atlas Course work?

Try it out and see for yourself ;)
nomad36
Last Name: grisolia
First Name: john
Address: 1434 calumet ave whiting in 46394
Phone: 2196594127

Re: Holy Cow! A 19 year old non-believers 5 month results

Post by nomad36 »

Thats great nils, thanks for encouraging us beginers.