Women and beachwear.

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
hr3george
Last Name: Robbins
First Name: George
Address: 2060B Montreat Drive Vestavia AL 35216
Phone: 2055150469

Women and beachwear.

Post by hr3george »

My brother is beginning the course this week, and he is quite the shallow fellow. For him, the health aspects are secondary, he is in this to get women. He has a couple of questions for long term users and those who have successfully completed thre course.
1. Have you noticed that you are receiving more attention from women since starting the course?
2. Has anyone traded in their swim trunks for speedos, like in the famous ad?
nils123
Last Name: Evensen
First Name: Nils
Address: 9679 south paisley circle

Re: Women and beachwear.

Post by nils123 »

Haha I have not traded in my swimwear for speedos.

I do notice a lot more attention at the beach.

But really, despite what even hot girls will tell you, personality accounts for a lot, make sure he's working on both his social skills, and his looks ;)
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Post by Bridge »

Good social skills go a long way in attracting women, especially being a good listener.
hr3george
Last Name: Robbins
First Name: George
Address: 2060B Montreat Drive Vestavia AL 35216
Phone: 2055150469

Post by hr3george »

After almost 2 years he has completed the course and today he made his speedo debut. He has always been charismatic, but what I saw today was off the charts. At the beach 9 hours and I never saw him by himself always with1 to 5 girls.
TheShadow
Last Name: Kruse
First Name: Chuck
Address: Pennsylvania

Post by TheShadow »

Well the real question is not who was he with at the beach but who was he with AFTER the beach????????
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

I've been dating a girl for sometime now. The first time she felt my arm she exclaimed "Oh my God, you are all muscle!!!" :o. I never before had realized the impact that a naturally trained physique could have on women. The key here is the word naturally. She tells me she does not like the bulky look most guys get in the gym. She goes totally for my lean and muscular physique. Just in case you are wondering, before training I have never received any female compliment for my physique. Bottom line, an Atlasman physique will get you the initial attention. But your social skills, as Bridge mentions, must do the rest.

By the way, I do not want to leave the wrong impresion. My date is a wonderful gal and we get along incredibly well. I love her character and charisma and enjoy very much her company. Her liking of my physique is just a very nice extra bonus ;)