Sleep

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Yaeger1
Last Name: Yaeger
First Name: Adam
Address: 4N 385 Briar lane 60106 Bensenville Il

Sleep

Post by Yaeger1 »

What time does everyone go to bed and wake up?
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Re: Sleep

Post by emfermi »

I guess that is the most difficult advice to follow: sleep early. I must admit I usually go to bed around 1:00am and wake up at 8:00am. With time and a lot of effort, I'm trying to make it 11:00pm/6:00am. My minimum of sleep is 6 hours, 7 being the norm. I do not drink sodas, coffe or anything with caffeine at night. Even though caffeine does not impede me to sleep, it affects the quality of my sleep. That is because caffeine makes it more difficult to reach deep sleep. By the way, alcohol makes it imposible to get into deep sleep. But thta's no problem for me since I have up drinking more than a year ago :)
The_Shadow
Last Name: Kruse
First Name: Chuck
Address: 12 West Front Street Albany NY

Re: Sleep

Post by The_Shadow »

I try to be in bed by 9pm, certainly no later than 10pm, and I'm up at 4am during the week. On the weekend, I'll sleep in later, maybe to 6am. For me, if I don't get up and exercise in the morning it won't get done so I have this lifelong habit of getting up so early. If I had more discipline maybe I could exercise in the afternoon and not have to get up at 4 but the early wakeup works for me!