He Inspired Many People!

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

He Inspired Many People!

Post by Bridge »

Jack Lalanne has passed away at the age of 96. He inspired millions of people to take better care of their fitness and health. He, along with Charles Atlas, inspired me more than any other fitness gurus. They both could walk the walk as well as talk the talk, and no one comes near to matching their achievements in fitness. May both Jack and Charles (Angelo) rest in peace.
uhlaw97
Last Name: Adams
First Name: Ryon
Address: 22206 Indigo Pines Lane Katy TX 77450
Phone: 2813983038

Re: He Inspired Many People!

Post by uhlaw97 »

I concur.

Jack LaLanne and Charles Atlas are my two health and fitness heros. Both are "gurus" of the industry as far as I'm concerned.

I own Jack's last book, "Live Young Forever," and it's EXCELLENT. Definitely worth the time and money to read!

This is a guy who, even in his 90s, was still exercising 2-3 hours per day, and selling juicers on TV. Truly an inspiration!
charger
Last Name: Finch
First Name: Gary
Address: 5201slandoklahomacityok73119

Re: He Inspired Many People!

Post by charger »

I SUSPECT WE WILL NOT SEE THE LIKES OF ATLAS AND LALANNE AGAIN. IN THE CURRENT BODYBUILDING CLIMATE I CANNOT THINK OF ANYONE THAT APPROACHES THEM AS FAR AS HEALTH AND BODYBUILDING ROLE MODELS.