Climbing Mt. Sinai

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
curdog
Last Name: Hill
First Name: Kirby
Address: Kirby Hill 1023 Forrest Lane Carthage Texas 75633
Phone: 9363713628

Climbing Mt. Sinai

Post by curdog »

Recently I was in Egypt. One of the places we went was Mt. Sinai. This is the traditional site where Moses saw a burning bush and later received the Ten Commandments. Anyway, it is about 8000 feet tall -- climbing each step of the way -- and you have to walk several miles up a rocky trail before you even get to the base of the mountain. We left at 12:30 in the morning and came back about 8 AM. It was quite a sight to see the sun come up over those mountains. Anyway, the journey was long and hard. Most people rode camels up the mountain. I am fifty one years old, and climbed the mountain with relative ease. I wasn't even sore the next day, though I was sleepy as we continued our journey towards Cairo. I credit the Charles Atlas system, which I never stopped doing on my trip (no need to find a gym, I carry it with me). Thanks Mr. Atlas. Because of you and your system I was able to do what only one other person in my entire traveling party would even attempt to do, and most of them were younger than me.
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Re: Climbing Mt. Sinai

Post by emfermi »

Curdog, sounds like and excellent holidays. And being fit makes it most enjoyable!!!!

PD: If you can, please post one photo
Ware
Last Name: ware
First Name: ryan
Address: my house

Re: Climbing Mt. Sinai

Post by Ware »

Excellent Curdog. The Atlas system promotes all around fitness. There are plenty of buff folks at the gym who can't climb a few flights of stairs let alone a mountain.