Training Log

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Training Log

Post by emfermi »

How many of us have used or are using a training log?

I started one this year and boy has it helped me!!!! I can really measure my progress and plan my workouts much better. I like to include how I felt after a workout, how each exercise felt, if something is hurting or I am having trouble with something. I can change something and see how it impacts my numbers and sensations along the way. I would advise everyone to start one :D

I wished I would have used one before! Have you ever asked yourself what you did 6 months ago that made you feel so good and can't recall it. Well, I have. And my conclusion is that you can't trust your memory on that ;)

One great plus for a log: It keeps you on track with your goals. That alone is enough reason to start one now!
pegasus
Last Name: Thompson
First Name: Robert
Address: 723 Folsom Lane 90 Lincoln NE 68522

Training Log

Post by pegasus »

I use atraining log too. It's one of the best ways to see how you are improving and what you need to emphasize on. Like Arnold
said "Write it down"
Greg Hall
Last Name: Hall
First Name: Gregory
Address: 24 Kathkin Avenue Crumpsall manchester england
Phone: 07957643363

Re: Training Log

Post by Greg Hall »

I write it in my diary every day. Including how i felt and what inspirational quote or article I read.
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Re: Training Log

Post by emfermi »

I have a small book that has an inspirational passage for each day of the year. I like to read it in the morning, after I exercise and have time to meditate a bit on it. Really helps. I also read my bible every day at night,before going to bed.