THE BIG LIE

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Nate Merit
Last Name: Merritt
First Name: Nathaniel
Address: 3811RockwoodWayAptKWestValleyCityUtah84120
Phone: 8019555471

THE BIG LIE

Post by Nate Merit »

All the smarmy sweaty-palmed shills of The Apparatus Racket knew it. All of us here know it. Atlas opened our eyes and enabled us to actually ENJOY exercise and taught us how our own God-given bodies are the only "machine" we need because our bodies are the most advanced of all exercise machines. Charles Atlas learned from others, but he brilliantly combined and vastly improved on the methods of those who were fortunate enough to have been his mentors, however briefly.

Think of it! The vast throng of humanity are duped by The Apparatus Racket and in the process not only damage their one and only body, but waste large amounts of money (Not to mention living space!) on unnecessary clanking crap. While the hypnotized lemmings follow their favorite exercise con-artist, we are In The Know. We know we're In The Know because Dynamic Tension WORKS! Charles Atlas is living proof. A perfect specimen not only of immense strength--far beyond what one would expect of a man his size and weight--and a fabulous physique, but also a cardiovascular and muscular endurance marvel.

Mull it over if you're a lurker thinking seriously of becoming an Atlas man or woman. For a wee fraction of the price of a set of dangerous barbells you can obtain the knowledge and techniques to re-create yourself in body, mind, and spirit. To become what you've always wanted to become but always became discouraged because of the pain, expense, danger, and boredom of the various clanking clattering contraptions the fitness conmen and conwomen hawk on TV, radio, magazines, newspapers, and online.

The herd will always go the wrong way, like lemmings, and fall to their doom. Be your own man or woman as Atlas did, and know the truth. For the truth shall set you free. 8-)

Namaste,
Nate
combat crew
Last Name: Mickey
First Name: Mouse
Address: Out of this world
Phone: 1234567890

Re: THE BIG LIE

Post by combat crew »

A REALLY GOOD POST , NATE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

IAN
MrDynamic
Last Name: Michael Law
First Name: Tony
Address: 7WarwickRoadLondonN112TJ
Phone: 2223333

Post by MrDynamic »

Good post!! I Remember when i did free weights when i was really young until i tore my shoulder muscle and now i know Atlas everything has changed!

MR Dynamic
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Post by SPEARHEAD »

"Broad is the gate and smooth is the way that leads to destruction, and many there be that go in thereat." -- famous founder of a major religious faith. This saying holds true to the fitness world as well.