Back on DT

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Mickey
Last Name: Mickey
First Name: Solar
Address: 5205 Sturgeon Ct Waldorf md

Back on DT

Post by Mickey »

Hey, guys I am back. I am a former Atlas DT guys who stopped, after getting myself healthy and fit because a friend talked me into powerlifting. For the last 2 years I have been PLing. I have gotten much stronger as a result. I am bigger than I ever have been, but in that time I have hurt my back deading :evil: , and tweaked my shoulder a bit benching :cry: . I also have a nice layer of fat around my belly I want gone. I am not knocking Powerlifting, I love lifting very heavy weight and how you feel afterward beating a pr. But my body doesn't feel as good as it did when I was doing DT. I am currently 1 and a half weeks into DT :D , and of course I feel great. Why did I ever stop this program (peer pressure). My goal is to lose that belly fat, and maintain or exceed my current strength. at the end of the 12 weeks I plan on going into the basement throwing some iron on the bar and beat or match my current pr's. I plan on posting on a regular basis to keep myself on track. I am used to working with a partner and am doing this alone. so you guys can be my partners. Thanks for listening.

Mickey