Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:41 pm
- Last Name: Malamud
- First Name: Yehezkel
- Address: Kfar Saba - Israel
Hi. I wanna know if it's good supersetting all perpetual lesson's exercises.
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:38 pm
- Last Name: Mickey
- First Name: Mouse
- Address: Out of this world
- Phone: 1234567890
I LIKE TO DO MINE IN A NONE STOP FASHION, THAT WAY I CAN BUILD UP A GOOD SWEAT.
ALL THE BEST IAN
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:38 pm
- Last Name: Boggs
- First Name: Robert
- Address: 1444 Midfield Drive
Right, Ian. Doing the exercises circuit style, one after another with no rest in between leaves pools of sweat behind, and is a great cardio workout, as well as an isotonic one.
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:53 pm
- Last Name: Head
- First Name: Spear
- Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy
Although supersetting to failure is against Charles Atlas' instructions, they do work with Dynamic Tension.