How did Charles Atlas workout?

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Mattlas
Last Name: Reardon
First Name: Matthew
Address: 7829 Sagebrush Place Orlando FL 32822

How did Charles Atlas workout?

Post by Mattlas »

Hello,

It would be interesting to know what exercises Charles Atlas performed daily or even weekly. We all know he practiced DT, did pull-ups / chin-ups, martial arts, boxing, swimming, and running. To follow Charles Atlas through a daily routine or even his weekly regimen would be fascinating.

Does anyone know what a typical day looked like for Charles Atlas as for as exercise and diet? What DT exercises did he do? How many repetitions did he complete daily? What did his daily meal plan look like? If we could somehow take a page out of his book and try his workout, it might give us a better perspective on DT overall.

Note: I know DT was his main exercise plan and I continue to practice it. I also know he supplemented his workout with additional activities (running, swimming, etc.)

Mattlas
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Re: How did Charles Atlas workout?

Post by SPEARHEAD »

All I know about it is what was written in the Gaines biography of him, available through any public library. Either they have a copy, or they can get one through inter-library loan.