Positive thoughts

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
ca_admin
Site Admin

Positive thoughts

Post by ca_admin »

When you are sitting at home or at work and aren't exercising think health. When you aren't sitting exercise.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: Positive thoughts

Post by Henry Marczak »

Always be polite in situations, keeps you from creating negative scenarios in your mind. If you encounter a nitwit, you don't have to respond. Sometimes walking down a street and see a couple walking towards me and my wife, often they keep walking not moving aside so us two seniors have to step of the sidewalk for these bad mannered pairs. People like that give me negative thoughts, so without thinking we always move aside on the streets, some will say thankyou and that's a positive vibe.
Henry Marczak

Post by Henry Marczak »

I had to laugh the other day, I was at an intersection crosswalk, on the other side a load of high school kids and one older fellow, all spread-out. Just me on this side so started to cross when the walk light came on and all of them came straight cross all spread-out. As the older fellow was walking straight towards me and I paused to see if he'd change his path but he didn't, I stepped aside out of the wide cross walk but had to smile and laugh to myself.
ca_admin
Site Admin

Post by ca_admin »

In this day and age of agitation instead of getting angry for something someone did around you, turn to them, smile and say something nice. Everyone is going through something these days, sometimes giving someone your smile will give them something to smile about. Difficult times call for kindness all around.
Henry Marczak

Post by Henry Marczak »

It's always nice when walking through a parkway and people smile and say hi.