Goals and Inspiration

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
ca_admin
Site Admin

Goals and Inspiration

Post by ca_admin »

Many people feel that Charles Atlas is great and Charles Atlas, Ltd. is inspiring. Thank you for all the students and followers out there that feel this way. We feel that each one of you are great as well. Strive to be the greatest you can be for you and the people around you. You will feel strong and confident in yourself if you do. No matter if you achieve what your goals are or not just trying to get there is enough.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: Goals and Inspiration

Post by Henry Marczak »

I was telling my Yoga teacher about how Charles Atlas does handstand push-up on a piano stool, since she gave options to do a handstand during the class, not me but a much younger athletic guy did. My teachers dad is from New York and lives there, she recently visited.
ca_admin
Site Admin

Re: Goals and Inspiration

Post by ca_admin »

When the weekend comes and you feel like you have the opportunity to sit and relax, exercise instead. After you exercise then you can relax. Sometimes we get caught in the hustle and bustle or the world around us and when we have the time remember to exercise. It will do your mind and body wonders. Just remember not to overdue any exercise.