Inspirational Passages/Articles

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
Greg Hall
Last Name: Hall
First Name: Gregory
Address: 24 Kathkin Avenue Crumpsall manchester england
Phone: 07957643363

Inspirational Passages/Articles

Post by Greg Hall »

I am up the the part in the course where Charles says in the true tonic of life section to read a uplifting or emotional passage every day.

I get one ready the night before and after my exercises in the morning read it.

I have found some good ones.

The exercises diet and mental stuff is great.

I am at my old fighting weight at an age of 41 and look and feel great.

I am quite ripped and my muscles are hard and instead of going to failure I go to fatigue and like mt atlas says it builds up stores of energy.

There is a saying you are what you eat, I would say you are what you ingest not just what you eat.

Everybody on the course keep up the good work!

G
ejoe4655p
Last Name: Pope
First Name: Joe
Address: aaaaaa

Re: Inspirational Passages/Articles

Post by ejoe4655p »

Sounds like an excellent habit.

I like the "truest success is but the development of self." After all what else does a man REALLY have? You can lose a job, family and friends will pass away. All the stuff you own will someday belong to somebody else, or the land fill.

Found an article by Atlas about "Are You Rich or Poor in Strength and Health" (or something like it). It inspires me. Being rich in health is something we can all have if we work for it. You can lose money, or like me, not be all that interested in making lots of it. But strength and health cannot be bought for any amount of money.
Jabbers
Last Name: John
First Name: Ball
Address: Australia
Phone: 0401910309

Re: Inspirational Passages/Articles

Post by Jabbers »

This course is not the easiest thing I have done but the sense of achievement is great!
I am inspired keep training Charles Atlas Champions.