People that were inspired by Charles Atlas or took course

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
curdog
Last Name: Hill
First Name: Kirby
Address: Kirby Hill 1023 Forrest Lane Carthage Texas 75633
Phone: 9363713628

Re: People that were inspired by Charles Atlas or took course

Post by curdog »

My wife showed me an article in AMERICAN PROFILE magazine, July 19-25, 2009. Some of the younger guys (and gals) on this site may not remember a major motion picture star by the name of Clint Walker, but I do. The guy was huge and he dominated any scene he was in. He was also on several TV shows, including Cheyeene. I remember him especially in a movie about a grizzly bear. If you want to see what he looked like just google images of Clint Walker.

Well, anyway, Clint Walker is a graduate of the Charles Atlas course. "Walker . . . .was an amateur bodybuilder . . . and he studied the Charles Atlas course while he served in the U. S. Merchant Marine."
curdog
Last Name: Hill
First Name: Kirby
Address: Kirby Hill 1023 Forrest Lane Carthage Texas 75633
Phone: 9363713628

Re: People that were inspired by Charles Atlas or took course

Post by curdog »

I put up a post about Clint Walker for the older guys, but I thought I would also put up one that younger guys will recognize, and that is Mario Lopez. He has a fine physique, no doubt. Do you know what he does to keep his upper body in shape? 500 pushups a day. Does that sound familiar? Our master, Charles Atlas, gave us the same prescription, except he called them dips.