New Years Resolution

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
ca_admin
Site Admin

New Years Resolution

Post by ca_admin »

So hope you are starting your New Years Resolution with us and staying fit and healthy. Time to exercise!
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: New Years Resolution

Post by Henry Marczak »

Made positive changes over the years that Ive stayed with, can't even think of a resolution nowadays.

Later edit: As Ontario has gone into a shut-down for 2021 at least 2 months this means no Yoga twice a week or Senior Centre exercise facility.

So my resolution is to train at home.
Kev12Atlas
Last Name: SPIREK
First Name: KEVIN
Address: N10002 Padre Pio Drive
Phone: 6084036253

Post by Kev12Atlas »

Besides being fit and healthy, goal to clean and jerk 200 lbs. by end of year. Just missed locking out my 195 lb. C&j attempt, a couple of months ago. Doing Charles Atlas exercises keeps my whole body strong. I recommend it especially for those, like me, who are fifty or more years old.
DonRagsdale
Last Name: Ragsdale
First Name: Don
Address: Texas-USA
Phone: 8184037731

Post by DonRagsdale »

Absolutely! I am delighted to once again start the New Year with Charles Atlas with the aim of staying fit and healthy. I have found that the proven Charles Atlas system of building my body, mind and soul with its timeless wisdom, practical advice and powerful exercises to be a supremely effective way to achieve this goal. Time to exercise!
Kev12Atlas
Last Name: SPIREK
First Name: KEVIN
Address: N10002 Padre Pio Drive
Phone: 6084036253

Post by Kev12Atlas »

Henry, sounds like it will be 100% Charles Atlas exercises for you, indoors. Of course, you should still be able to take long walks and hikes, outdoors.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: Home Training

Post by Henry Marczak »

I'm tempted to use the sprinkler pipes in the underground parking of my apartment building for pull-ups and leg raises but my wife sez NO! I may have to sneak down. I remember back in the '90s working in a warehouse us lads would challenge each other in the washroom sprinkler pipes, I could do 10. At the senior centre I could do 3 good ones. If I'm in a park that has football goal posts or soccer I would test myself, usually 5 but my goal would be to get back to 10.

My last job when working on the buildings site, I'd do pull-ups and feet to ceiling leg raises from the steel support beams in the basements.

Not far from us are 3 ponds in horse shoe shape and has a dirt nature trail, there and back is 90 mins longer if icy, fresh snow is great. Very few know about the area and only come across some bird watchers sometimes and some taking their dogs.