How does Charlers Atlas Inspire?

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

How does Charlers Atlas Inspire?

Post by SPEARHEAD »

I think his clean living, his rags to riches success story, his bones to muscle success story, and his physical culture lifestyle are ways in which he inspires, as well as his constant reminder that a person doesn't have to use apparatus, drugs, implants, or a germ infested gyms to build the perfect body mother nature intended for them to have and that with out a great expenditure of money. These are ways in which Charles Atlas inspires me. What are ways in which he inspires you?
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Re: How does Charlers Atlas Inspire?

Post by SPEARHEAD »

I was just reading the comments posted on the videos of Atlas on youtube. One guy commented that Atlas is the only reason he exercises. I must confess that if it weren't for Charles Atlas I probably wouldn't ever exercise either. That is how inspiring the man is. If it weren't for him, I'd be a vastly overweight couch potato with the physical disorders that go with being such a lazy slob. I'd be spending my time eating garbage and watching T.V. all day long and/or playing video games all the time. Thanks to Charles Atlas that is not the case. With all due respect to the other physical culturists, body building, and exercise gurus out there, they just don't inspire me to exercise. I have never ever had the time nor money for exercise equipment, nor gym memberships. If it weren't for Atlas, I'd never exercise at all. And that's the bottom line.