Question

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Yaeger1
Last Name: Yaeger
First Name: Adam
Address: 4N 385 Briar lane 60106 Bensenville Il

Question

Post by Yaeger1 »

HEy guys i woundering by what lession did you see the most results? Im am currently going onto lessions six and seven, but i have yet to see the gains i have wanted! What can an expert tell me, Im statring to lose motivation...
geosta
Last Name: Stathis
First Name: George
Address: Amfipoleos 18-20 54454 Thessaloniki Greece
Phone: 2310921682

Re: Question

Post by geosta »

Hello Yaeger1,
you mustn't loose your motivation because the Atlas system is one of the best for overall development, strength and health and it really works!

I'm 39 yo, I'm working out since 12 yo with every kind of training (jogging, body building with weights, chest expanders, bullworker, etc) and for the last 3 years I am using the Atlas system. The gains? The most symmetrical development of all my life, a great health - I am feeling better now than when I was 29 (of course then I was smoking 50+ cigarettes per day and now I have quit it...) - and last but not least I am stronger now than ever before!
When I was younger and doing bodybuilding I was able to do about 15 chin ups max and now I am doing 25+. I'm not only stronger, I have better endurance too.

Well, back to you now ;)

I think the secret is to put pep on your exercises, as Atlas says. When you are lifting weights, although you can cheat a little, in the end of the day you have to lift so many kilos. But when you are putting one muscle against the other, it's a totally different approach.

For example at the 3rd or 5th exercise of the 1st lesson you can just swing your arms up and down or left and right. This way you will not see much results. You must offer considerable resistance with the other hand. When you are pulling your hand down, press vigorous with the other hand upwards. When you push to the left with your right hand, resist with strength with the other. Don't harry them, do them slowly. Put so much power so at the end of the 12th repetition (unless it says another number) you will feel tired - not strained - but tired enough.

I think that's the secret that will offer you great results with the Atlas course.

If you need more help, you can give us more info about yourself, as how old are you, did you exercise in the past, how many dips are you doing etc

Don't loose your faith, Atlas system works and you will find the way to achieve the gains you want.
"Give every man more in use value
than you take from him in cash value;
then you are adding to the life of the
world
by every business transaction"

Wallace D. Wattles
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Post by Bridge »

Well said, Geosta!
zigzag
Last Name: dinning
First Name: john
Address: 18 belvedere rd blackburn lancs
Phone: 01254245709

Post by zigzag »

Hi Yaeger1,
Welcome! I remember that it took at least 3 months of DT to show any benefits from the exercising on my appearance, but that was my story, many have shown amazing results much quicker. Although in a matter of days I noticed a remarkable change in my strength and vitality. And with a complete change of diet and a fresh approach to life, the gains were immeasurable!
It is very difficult sometimes getting motivated, but you must look ahead and I can assure you and many C.A. followers will confirm, the rewards will astound you if you follow the system through to the end-and beyond. So don't give up!
Yaeger1

Post by Yaeger1 »

Thanks for the reply. I will apply what you suggested. My next concern is the on the dipping exercise, I havent really made any gains. I stared out doing eight on my first set then 6 and 4, but now I cant get any more than 15, 10, 5 (in the morning and at night.). I have been stuck like that for about a month. :?: What can i do about that?
zigzag
Last Name: dinning
First Name: john
Address: 18 belvedere rd blackburn lancs
Phone: 01254245709

Post by zigzag »

Patience is the answer, you are obviously getting stronger and fitter by what you have reported so continue with the system. Results don't come over night and if you put enough time and effort in you will undoubtedly get the results you want.
Yaeger1

Post by Yaeger1 »

Thank you zigzag for your post. I will deffinetly complete the C.A. system. Thanks!