Mattress

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Yaeger1
Last Name: Yaeger
First Name: Adam
Address: 4N 385 Briar lane 60106 Bensenville Il

Mattress

Post by Yaeger1 »

I am currently having trouble waking up in the morning could the problem be my mattress? I was able to wake up and start working out the first couple mouths in the beginning of this work out course but now I can’t seem to GET UP!??
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: Mattress

Post by Henry Marczak »

I have no trouble waking up dead on the dot without an alarm at 5:18am. I sleep on a Futon.
curdog
Last Name: Hill
First Name: Kirby
Address: Kirby Hill 1023 Forrest Lane Carthage Texas 75633
Phone: 9363713628

Post by curdog »

I wonder if you might be getting tired from your workout. If so, the answer is not to lesson your workout, but to increase your sleep. If your mattress is comfortable to you, the problem is probably not your mattress. Some things can interfere with sound sleep: TV, medications, caffiene, alcohol, noise. Determine the amount of sleep you need, then get it. Use the power of routine. Rhythm is a part of life and a definite part of sleep. Go to bed at a set time, get up at a set time. Henry has this down so pat that he gets up at exactly 5:18 every morning.
Yaeger1
Last Name: Yaeger
First Name: Adam
Address: 4N 385 Briar lane 60106 Bensenville Il

Post by Yaeger1 »

I thought about it. I take medication that makes me drowsy this is probably why I don’t wake up early.