Strength Gains

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
strongman01
Last Name: Flores
First Name: Giovanni
Address: 808 N. Nursery Rd_Irving_TX_75061

Strength Gains

Post by strongman01 »

I know that this is probably a mediocre question, but what was everyone's strength levels before and after the DT exercises?
combat crew
Last Name: Mickey
First Name: Mouse
Address: Out of this world
Phone: 1234567890

Re: Strength Gains

Post by combat crew »

THE ONLY WAY THAT I CAN ANSWER THAT QUESTION, IS THROUGH THE NUMBER OF DIPS I PERFORM. ON THE FIRST DAY I MANAGED 12 DIPS, JUST OVER A YEAR LATER I CAN DO 300 DIPS WITH EASE IN A SESSION. HOPE THAT HELPS.

IF YOU HAVN'T GOT THE COURSE, MAYBE YOU COULD USE THE FREE DIPS EXERCISE ON THE SITE, SEE HOW IT WORKS FOR YOU, STRONGMAN01.
ALL THE BEST IAN
strongman01
Last Name: Flores
First Name: Giovanni
Address: 808 N. Nursery Rd_Irving_TX_75061

Post by strongman01 »

I have been doing them. it feels great. I do 10 sets of 30 when I workout my chest every week. Oh and um I have been doing the ab exercises to, but I wonder how long it will take before you start to see the abs when you do cardio too.
george
Last Name: kohlman
First Name: george
Address: 14 columbia pl Port washington ny
Phone: 5162449354

Post by george »

I think it's a great question not a mediocre one. I'm lifting heavier things and can do a handstand pushup but one foot needs to be otuching the wall. It's tough because the shoulder with the same side as the free foot works more weight and hurts the next day. I wanted to try to pull cars but the medicine I'm on weakens the lower back muscles. I can do the arm exercises with so much power I strain the front shoulders or sometimes the traps. But it's still great anyway and it goes away. Do strains come back stronger if rested and treated delicately? I think so but I'm not the authority on it.
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Post by SPEARHEAD »

When I started. I could only do 3 dips in one set. I eventually got to where I can do 180 in one set. I also found myself pushing a semi up hill about 200 feet.