How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
lancers
Last Name: Ducharme
First Name: Craig
Address: PO Box 12 Stuarts Draft Virginia 24477
Phone: 5408496811

Charles Atlas dynamic tension lives on

Post by lancers »

As a child I recall seeing Charles Atlas dynamic tension ads in comic books. While there have been many others that have come and gone over the years; nevertheless, Charles Atlas still lives on. His dynamic tension not only has stood time, but is highly appreciated by many people. I think it is one of the best excerise rountines available.
simonjr
Last Name: Leonard
First Name: Simon
Address: Dayton Ohio 45342

Re: Charles Atlas dynamic tension lives on

Post by simonjr »

Very well said Lancers!
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

I live in Peru and heard about Charles Atlas from my uncle. His passion for exercise and fondness for Dynamic Tension made such an impact on me that I decided to give it a try. I was hooked from the first day. Along the years, I have come across many things, but none is as complete as the DT course. And I think the reason is that DT is meant to be a lifestyle.

Bottomline: 1) DT is the best & 2) Is up to us, Atlasmen and women, to inspire others
Arjuna
Last Name: Del Toro
First Name: Ken
Address: 1155 Camino Del Mar PMB 178 Del Mar CA 92014

Post by Arjuna »

It is so inspiring to hear everyone benefiting from the Charles Atlas course. It's been a while since I did it and am starting up with the Perpetual Lesson, to see how my body handles it; after being off it for a while. I personally don't like working out with weights, I feel Dynamic Tension is much safer and will be looking forward to building up my body (1 day at a time).

Thanks again to everyone for their inspiration on the forum!
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Post by SPEARHEAD »

IMO, the Charles Atlas course is the best method there is for building perfect health, strength, and physique. With this system, there is no danger of ever becoming over developed. Atlas students needn't worry about ever developing a freakish build.