Atlas Designed DT For Life

How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Atlas Designed DT For Life

Post by Bridge »

The Atlas Course is not just for the young fellow wanting to have big muscles, it's a course that offers a lifestyle for life. It's a course designed for those 18 years old or 80, really. The Atlas Course has something in it that fits everyone. One of the best things that the course encourages is walking, a great aerobic activity that can be done by young or old. The concept of "training not straining" is being borne out more and more today. The concept of morning and evening training to keep the metabolism up, was far ahead of its time, and the course was written in 1922! The concept of "grease the groove" that some modern trainers espouse today, is something that the Atlas Course has long encouraged, training in spare moments throughout the day, which also keeps the metabolism fired up. And the Atlas facial exercises are the reason I am so good looking! :D It's sometimes easy to forget what a rare gem we have with the DT course.
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Re: Atlas Designed DT For Life

Post by emfermi »

Yeah!!!! I love that facial exercise, they are great!!! And do not forget the exercises for the fingers. That alone has helped me when doing some home mechanics in my car, especially tightening some bolt or taking a spark plug without dropping it.
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Post by SPEARHEAD »

D.T. gives life for life!
Arjuna
Last Name: Del Toro
First Name: Ken
Address: 1155 Camino Del Mar PMB 178 Del Mar CA 92014

Post by Arjuna »

Agreed, Charles Atlas for life. I've tried getting my brothers involved, younger and older. I need to push myself a little harder, so when they see me again and ask me how I got in such great shape; I can tell them again, it was Charles Atlas.

Seriously, I believe Charles Atlas is the answer; as many of us believe. Sure, I do Martial Arts and Yoga too; but the Charles Atlas exercises are what make me stronger and/or more defined -- still working on it. No, I don't push it on anyone; but, I believe it would help them as it has helped many.

As I continue to say in my posts, this website (forum) definitely is inspiring and helps motivate individuals to push themselves without injury. A wealth of knowledge from experienced exercisers are here too -- thanks again!
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

Well done Arjuna!!!!! Those people that are not into exercising yet maybe will get encouraged to do so when they SEE something we posses that makes life easier and more enjoyable for us. The best way to encourage people is to show them by example. If they join us, we will happily receive them in SOUND HEALTH :D