New Members Intros

How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
ejoe4655p
Last Name: Pope
First Name: Joe
Address: aaaaaa

New Members Intros

Post by ejoe4655p »

Hello all. I'm Joe from N. Ky. Got the course 10+ years ago. Worked through it somewhat but didn't follow everything. Didn't do the exercises twice a day or the walking. But I've kept of many of the exercises and much of the advice.

Read about a guy named A.J. Jacobs who decided to live as closely as he could by the Bible for one year, and wrote a book about it. Another time he read an entire set of encyclopedias and wrote a book about that. So, that got me thinking about sticking with things. Decided to get the course out and follow it as closely as possible for the prescribed period.

Only on week two but feeling good. I'm 56 and would really like to turn back the physical clock a ways. Luckily there is nothing to stop me from it yet.

Later
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Re: New Members Intros

Post by Bridge »

Stick with it, the best is yet to come! I am a youngster of 72, and the Atlas course has served me well. I've tried other courses and other methods, but always return to the best of the best.
Jabbers
Last Name: John
First Name: Ball
Address: Australia
Phone: 0401910309

Re: New Members Intros

Post by Jabbers »

Good on you mate ! It's not easy to stick exactly to the word I am in my third week and fitting in to my live is proofing a task but I am glad I am giving a shot !
Good luck keep training .