Simon's Progress Report

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Re: Simon's Progress Report

Post by Bridge »

Stay with it, just always remind yourself to train and not strain! Listen to your body, and only train until moderately winded, not to sheer exhaustion! You are not in a competition to always do more and more every day! It's hard I know to get this no pain, no gain brainwashing out of your system. It took me many years, but once train and don't strain sunk in, I have been a happy camper. Consider training every other day when you are really exhausted. The central nervous system can only handle so much and then you become burned out, miss workouts, or lose interest in working out at all. Another term that I have tossed out is workout. It sounds too much like work to me! I EXERCISE FOR HEALTH. I think this thought every morning, and this helps me to train without straining and follow the advice of Atlas. Remember to never exercise to failure, always leave some gas in the tank. Best regards.
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

Go on!!!!, go on Simon!!!!!!
Arjuna
Last Name: Del Toro
First Name: Ken
Address: 1155 Camino Del Mar PMB 178 Del Mar CA 92014

Post by Arjuna »

Hi Simon,

Wow, that's fantastic!

by simonjr » Mon May 28, 2012 7:34 am
It has happened.... I have reached the halfway mark! I am so proud of myself for sticking to it for 6 solid weeks!

by simonjr » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:23 am
Week 11... almost there!

It proves that maintaining a journal/log keeps you moving forward; keep up the great work (the finish line is around the corner). Of course, it's really the beginning of a new healthy lifestyle; as Charles Atlas might or did say.

Enjoy your training and the wonderful benefits, that come along with it. Before you know it, week 12 will be here; the results are endless.
simonjr
Last Name: Leonard
First Name: Simon
Address: Dayton Ohio 45342

Post by simonjr »

Sunday 7/7/2012 will mark the end for my 12 week commitment. For the most part I stayed faithful to the program when physically able. Due to past injuries there were some exercises I just couldn't do.

Anyone who thinks the Atlas program isn't going to work 'cause no weights are involved, I'm here to tell you that it does work and if you do the exercises as listed and do them faithfully, you will be amazed at how serious of a workout you will get!
Arjuna
Last Name: Del Toro
First Name: Ken
Address: 1155 Camino Del Mar PMB 178 Del Mar CA 92014

Post by Arjuna »

Simonjr,

Congratulations on completing the 12-weeks, it is a great accomplishment! Keep up the good work.
emfermi

Post by emfermi »

My congratulations to you Simon!!!!! t takes a lot of commitment to finish the course the fisrt time you try it. Finishing the course is an outstanding achievement and you should be proud of yourself :D :D Now the Perpetual Lesson awaits you ;) ;)
emfermi

Post by emfermi »

Simon, how is the perpetual lesson going for you? Just curious about it. BTW, you can add to it whatever lesson you think needs more attention :)
Jabbers
Last Name: John
First Name: Ball
Address: Australia
Phone: 0401910309

Post by Jabbers »

Keep going champ one step at a time and the job is done!
About seven weeks in myself and the trianing continues.
emfermi

Post by emfermi »

Keep it up Jabbers. And please let us know how the course is working for you!!!! 8-)
rtabaka
Last Name: Tabaka
First Name: Richard
Address: 107 edgar ave rothschild wi 54474

Post by rtabaka »

You still sticking with it Simon? In your posts you mention the exercise but don't forget that Mr. Atlas' diet advice is very important also.

Yours in Health, A fellow Atlas man.