You say you can't knock weights? I can!

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Nate Merit
Last Name: Merritt
First Name: Nathaniel
Address: 3811RockwoodWayAptKWestValleyCityUtah84120
Phone: 8019555471

You say you can't knock weights? I can!

Post by Nate Merit »

My dad was a barbell fanatic while I was growing up, and he has bad joints, REALLY bad joints, as a result. Plus, it aged him. Everyone I've ever known that used or uses weights have been injured. Some seriously, some not so seriously. Tell me, what exactly is the point of weights since one does not need them unless one plans to lift weights competitively? They're a dangerous waste of time, money, and space otherwise.

I'm five-five, 185, 55 years old, and can still do one-arm push-ups. Everything I really know about exercise, a positive mental attitude, and clean living, I learned from Charles Siciliano Atlas.

Nate
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: weights

Post by Henry Marczak »

Weights have a tendency to create tension in the body that stays, the Atlas system trains you to control tension and also strengthen the tendons and joints. It's good to be able to relax your muscles when you want and not carry tension, then you have better movement, breath better and have total health.