Farewell to Summer

How it feels to follow the principals of "Dynamic-Tension®"
TheShadow
Last Name: Kruse
First Name: Chuck
Address: Pennsylvania

Farewell to Summer

Post by TheShadow »

So here we are in the last week of August. It's been a good summer but lots of work for me. Not as much time off as I would have liked but I am thankful to have a good job and I'm not complaining! It's always better to keep a good attitude don't you think? Our man Atlas would have agreed with me.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Here comes Autumn

Post by Henry Marczak »

Summer her in SW Ontario has been good, nice amount of rain to keep everything green. My 1st Summer being retired, so that was nice, and still is as Autumn doesn't arrive till Sept 23.

My wife is away in Newfoundland Canada doing the East Coast Trail with her hiking group, taking 18 days. I'll hold the fort and keep active here.
Jim
Last Name: Heath
First Name: James
Address: 473 Morris Avenue Providence RI 02906

Re: Farewell to Summer

Post by Jim »

Henry, congrats on being retired one year! I've been "officially" retired a year but I had to retire 3 times to get here. Had a hard time with too little to do. Now I'm loving it. Have been off my CA training for awhile. Trouble with a shoulder problem that no one can diagnose. (Not a rotator cuff tear.) You have any experience with such things?
Best,
Jim
Jabbers
Last Name: John
First Name: Ball
Address: Australia
Phone: 0401910309

Re: Farewell to Summer

Post by Jabbers »

Temp on the Rise my end of the world soon it will be suns out guns aka muscles out 😉💪🏻 Stay strong and keep healthy 👍🏻