Work out

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
ca_admin
Site Admin

Work out

Post by ca_admin »

Everyone needs to workout. We all need #fitness to stay healthy. It used to be that people went to work they worked in an environment that allowed movement. Today a lot of time is spent sitting at a desk or in front of a TV. Make sure to care for yourself and workout.
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: Work out

Post by Henry Marczak »

I liked working for a builder as a general labourer, pretty well got paid to workout, a lot of variety and always moving. Sad today seeing younger people not into physical jobs and coast around on them electric rides. I read about overweight young adults who are obese and want to get fit and lose weight but think it's about just with diet. To get in good fitness shape takes a fair amount of work, the short walk or little bit of cardio just ain't gonna do it.

I know from manual labour what is really needed. If you cut calories it means you have to stay at the reduced target and if you keep cutting you'll be hungry all the time and also stay at that amount. Eat normal fairly healthy and exercise with effort, that's my philosophy.