Morning And Evening

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Morning And Evening

Post by Bridge »

How many of you actually train mornings and evenings? I struggle to workout in the morning, and try to little bits of exercise throughout the day, as in the evening I am bushed.
ben
Last Name: White
First Name: Benjamin
Address: Box 1231 Shallotte NC 28459
Phone: 9108801226

Re: Morning And Evening

Post by ben »

Its a perfect time for me to workout in the morning because I work 2nd shift. I normally get up around 7:30 AM, have my coffee and then get right to the workout. When I get home from work around 12:10 AM, I start my routine about 12:30 and get done around 1:10 AM then I go to bed, wake up and do it all over again. I love it! :D
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Post by SPEARHEAD »

When following the course the first time, one should try to work out morning and evening, but it isn't absolutely necessary. Excellent results can still be achieved with just one work out a day, or even every other day. In my opinion, the results will be longer in coming with the less frequent workouts.
Paradise68
Last Name: paradis
First Name: stephen
Address: 302 birchrun drive apt 103 spartanburg sc 29301

Post by Paradise68 »

When I started the completed DT course three years ago, I followed it to a "T" and did the workout twice a day. When I completed the course, I tried to continue to follow the perpetual exercise as laid out, but it did not feel the same to me. So I decided to use the exercises from lessons 1,6,8, and 9. and I did them only once a day, 5 days a week and that has been working better for me. I suggest to anyone do what works for you, but do the full course following as best you can. Then make your own choice about where you want to go with it, if you can do twice a day doing the perpetual lesson, do it. That's my opinion, anyways.
MrDynamic
Last Name: Michael Law
First Name: Tony
Address: 7WarwickRoadLondonN112TJ
Phone: 2223333

Post by MrDynamic »

I work out every lunchtime religiously (have missed a few in between!) except for weekend for for the past year and it works for me - 5 hours a week x 4 = 20 monthly hours of charles atlas based over a year and u get results.... :ugeek: