INSPIRING

Charles Atlas inspires millions to exercise and feel good about themselves. Talk about how Charles Atlas has inspired you. Success stories from Atlas Students!
ca_admin
Site Admin

INSPIRING

Post by ca_admin »

CAN YOU THINK OF WAYS THAT CHARLES ATLAS WOULD INSPIRE OTHERS TO WORK OUT? CAN YOU THINK OF WAYS THAT YOU CAN INSPIRE PEOPLE TO WORK OUT DURING THE HOLIDAYS? FORUM ADMIN
SPEARHEAD
Last Name: Head
First Name: Spear
Address: 3 Earth Milky Way Galaxy

Re: INSPIRING

Post by SPEARHEAD »

The feats of strengths he performed with a 180 pound body, especially the pulling of the railroad observation car, should inspire people to work out. The fact his
measurements remained pretty much the same all the way up to his passing should inspire people to work out. The fact that he wasn't decrepit in his old age and could run 10 miles a day in his old age ought to inspire people to work out. The fact he went through 81 holiday seasons and still maintained a superb physique, weighing the same in his 70s as he did in his 30s - with no spare tire around the middle, ought to inspire people to work out. I think the best way for me to inspire others to work out through the holy days is to follow Atlas' example in front of others. Don't pig out. Eat only wholesome dishes. Learn how to prepare delicious wholesome dishes and substitute them for the others. Show my guests a healthy diet does too taste good. After dinner go out and play some touch football instead of falling asleep on the couch watching football on TV.
Learn simple feats of strength and perform them in front of the young ones (adults too) and watch their eyes get big. Some of them may want to know how I came to be so strong and well built and I'll tell them. In doing these things I will have inspired others to work out.
SKY RANGER
Last Name: RANGER
First Name: SKY
Address: 1208SW100THSTOKLAHOMACITYOK73139

Post by SKY RANGER »

I believe that almost any person of reasonable health would be inspired by Lesson 1 of the Charles Atlas course. The lesson
gives very effective exercises as well as being a fine guide for healthy daily living. A person that is seeking a better life and lifestyle will find the lesson rewarding.

SKY
emfermi
Last Name: Fermi
First Name: Luis
Address: Pancho Fierro 130A Street Lima 27 Peru
Phone: 5114228670

Post by emfermi »

You inspire others by having lots of pep all day round, by having a positve vision, by always being in a good mood, by having strength and a toned body, by eating healthy... In other words, by being an Atlasman as intended ;) You will inevitably get asked what you do or take, because other people can tell you are into something different. Many friends of mine of many years and my work collegues are starting to workout just because they see all these things in myself. And I used to be a weakling :D
Atlas Evangelist
Last Name: Merritt
First Name: Nathaniel
Address: 6655 South Oquirrh Ridge Road West Jordan Utah 84081
Phone: 8019555471

Post by Atlas Evangelist »

Perhaps this will work for only a few, but it works powerfully for me.

The photo of Atlas in his forties, standing on the beach, his hands held out as though holding a platter of healthy food for you, smiling broadly, that photo inspires me every day. I have a copy of it enlarged to nearly life size on my bedroom wall. I sit and meditate upon it for about five or six minutes every day. I reach out with my mind and spirit to connect with Charles Atlas. I feel his optimism, confidence, and joy of health wash over me and into me.

It lights a fire inside me to be as much like Atlas as I can be.

Visualization works too. I see myself, in my mind, as Atlas. With my head and face upon that body, with that kind of radiant confidence, faith, health, joy of exercising, and optimism emanating from me.

Even if it sounds odd and mystical to you, give it a try.

Atlas Evangelist
Bridge
Last Name: Boggs
First Name: Robert
Address: 1444 Midfield Drive

Post by Bridge »

I have been following the Perpetual Lesson diligently the past 4 months, along with long walks of 3-4 miles. I have been watching my diet diligently, as I was diagnosed pre-diabetic, exactly 4 months ago, and was advised by my doctor that I could ward off diabetes if I watched my diet, exercised, and lost weight. Well, to make a long story short, I have lost 40 pounds, and have beaten back the diabetes threat, as my last glucose fasting measurement was the lowest I've had since being in my 30's! And believe it or not, I am becoming "ripped" for the first time in my life! People have been asking me how I did it, and I give Charles Atlas and DT all the credit!