Starting over

Talk about your course experiences, ask questions of fellow Atlas Students and have fun!
middleaged
Last Name: Abouit
First Name: Fuggett
Address: 237 unknown ave

Starting over

Post by middleaged »

About to restart course over like from day one. Any others do the same from time to time to give it a reboot? Also going to start cycling workouts on some days to help recuperation . Still train 6 days but m-w-f push the reps and tension as much as possible with out straining. Then t-th- s cut back on reps some even in half and reduce tension a little an active rest to still pump blood into muscles at 60 don’t have same recuperation as in younger days. What’s everyone’s thoughts on this?
Henry Marczak
Last Name: Mars attack
First Name: Henry
Address: Ontario Canada
Phone: 5194576319

Re: Starting over

Post by Henry Marczak »

I was hanging from a pull-up bar, I usually do pull-ups and sometimes feet to bar leg raises. I use to hang upside down by my feet some years back from beams or scaffolding, then raised my feet up but didn't find a good spot to connect my feet but being upside down did some pull-ups with my feet straight up to the ceiling.

I walk to a senior centre fitness room 5 days a week, often do push-ups on a medicine ball and feet up on a padded preacher curl for push-ups. They have big mirrors which are good for various Dynamic Tension movements, they have a 1 inch thick mat and I'll do sit-ups and leg raises (feet to hands).

My apartment has a good size indoor pool that's nice for a swim whenever I fancy. At 71 just feel great. I track my food daily to make sure I get all my macros., no problem with recuperating. Everyday in my apartment I do a headstand and 1/2 hour of advanced Tai Chi plus weapons forms.
middleaged
Last Name: Abouit
First Name: Fuggett
Address: 237 unknown ave

Re: Starting over

Post by middleaged »

I feel great all the training I do various martial arts , etc find need to ease back a little old injuries don’t recoup like young days. That’s why I said about restarting course with lesson 1,2,3 for 2 weeks and then add lesson 4 for 2 weeks then drop add lesson 5 till all the way through to perpetual lesson.